Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Heart My New School!


I'm finally finding the time to post some pics I took before school started of my new classroom.  I feel so lucky to work at a brand new school!   There is so much sunshine in my classroom....no vitamin D deficiencies here!   We really love it!

The View

We LOVE this window!

Sink and Storage Area


Lot's of primary colors in here!

Love the new projector!

If only my class could stay this clean!

I LOVE the Gingham print!   It's the theme in my room!
Calendar Wall

This is where I store my teacher books!   I got the bins for $4 each at Wal-Mart in the summer before school started!

My desk area in the back!  The kiddo call it my "office"...haha...too cute!


I found this welcome sign on TPT and love it!   Gingham theme!

This is my guided reading bookshelf.  It's so nice to have all of the books in one place and organized.






The kids book boxes!  Found at Wal-Mart...added some cute Gingham ribbon...super sturdy.

Rolling book shelf!   I keep all of my planner books here.

A little classroom decor...I teach in Texas so you gotta have a boot and bluebonnets. 


Cubbies!   This is where the students put their finished work! 

                           Another great find on TPT!   Love this...the kids love this system!



 I hope you have enjoyed seeing a little peek into my classroom!  I always find it interesting to see how teachers organize and decorate their rooms.  I hope this gave you some ideas!









No comments:

Post a Comment