Tuesday, January 15, 2013

100th Day Freebie!!!

The 100th Day of School is a big deal in my class!  I am so excited about my newest addition to the 100th day festivities!   I have made a new TEACHER READER that I am in LOVE with!   It is called "When I'm 100"!  It's a cute little story about some things we might do when we turn 100 years old!   It also has some cute drawings and writing activities to go along with it!

 


 I also made this little anchor chart to extend the reader and get the kids excited to draw a picture of when they are 100 years old! 

 

I am giving this way for my next 10 followers!  So please follow me!  








3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! This anchor chart will go perfectly with the activities I'm planning for the 100th day :)
    Maribel
    Learning In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute chart and kit! I'd love a copy to go with my 100th day activity of dressing up like a 100-year-old person! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following you, can't wait for the 100th unit!!

    ReplyDelete