Thursday, December 27, 2012

26 Random Acts of Kindness

My name is Julie. I am a kindergarten teacher and also the creator of this little blog called The Kinder Project.

I was deeply saddened by the events that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School and I wanted to do something to help honor the students, teachers, parents and community of Newtown, Connecticut.

I was watching the news and heard Ann Curry had posted a tweet about honoring this community by doing 26 random acts of kindness.  What a great way to honor this community!  The first idea that came to mind was doing this with the students in my class and teaching them to be kind and caring students.

I have created a list of 26 simple ways kids can show random acts of kindness.  This product is a checklist of 26 simple things kids can do in class or home.  We will be doing this when we get back from winter break! 

This free product is my # 1 random act of kindness and I am using the Teachers Pay Teachers platform to hopefully reach teachers around the country!  Imagine all the good that can be done if we all decided to do this!







1 comment: