Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Clothing - Emerget Reader

Well....it's the first official day of winter and the day the Mayan calendar predicted as the end of the world....I'm still here.....so I'm going to keep right on blogging (LOL) and telling you about my newest product that I will be using when we return from school after the winter break!!!!
This little emergent reader is called....What Do I Wear in the Winter!  It talks about all the different clothing choices we make to get dressed in the coldest season of the year.   I am in LOVE with this little book and I think it turned out super cute!  It is about 11 pages long and has lots of sight words packed in!  This is a great reader for Kinders mid-way into the school year!   I hope you enjoy this book!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. hoodie blank

    ReplyDelete