Monday, December 10, 2012

Tis The Season....To Put On A Few Pounds

Well....it's the time of year when making good healthy choices becomes very difficult....VERY difficult!   After I dropped my kiddos off at specials I came into the teachers’ lounge and find this table!   WOW....talk about a surprise!  Absolutely AMAZING!   This was brought to our school by our very dedicated PTA moms!   We are so lucky to have them!
I had to take a picture of the table because it looked so beautiful!

Hot Chocolate Bar!   So fun!

Now....how cute is this!   A rice crispy treat that looks like coal!   This must have been a Pinterest idea......isn't that where all the good ideas come from these days?  :) 

The damage!   Yes...this was my afternoon snack...and I ate all of it!   I might need to detox after December is over....but it's sure fun while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment