Friday, December 21, 2012

Popcorn Word Work on TPT!

I am really excited about this little popcorn activity packet I made for my classroom!   My kiddos love doing popcorn words but I needed to challenge them a little more than just writing the word.  So I came up with the idea of asking them to write the word and come up with a sentence that matched the popcorn word.   I made one sheet for recording words only and one sheet for recording words and then writing pictures.   So far it has been a huge success in my room!



I use this during literacy stations time!    Kids love it!


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Sarah! I love the popcorn clip art! You have such cute stuff in your TpT store.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I am a Texas teacher too! I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete